This tutorial will show you how to manage your Address Book contacts.
- Click Address Book.
- At the bottom of the Contacts list, click the Create new contact card icon.
- On the Add new contact pane, enter the relevant contact information, then click Save.
Addressing email messages to contacts
There are several ways to use the Address Book to address email messages.
- Click Mail and then click Compose to start a new message. In any of the recipient fields (To, Cc, Bcc, Reply-To, and Followup-To), start typing the name of a contact that is in your address book.
A list of the contacts whose name includes those letters appears in a list format. Click the name you want to add to that field.
- Click Mail and then click Compose to start a new message. Click the Contacts list in the left pane to display all of the contacts that are saved in your Address Book, and then choose one or more contacts.
To select multiple contiguous contacts, select the first one, hold down the Shift key, and then click the last one. To select multiple non-contiguous contacts, hold down the Ctrl key and click on each one that you want to select.
Click an icon at the bottom to choose whether to put the selected contact addresses in the To field, the Cc field, or the Bcc field.
- Click Address Book, and then from the Contacts list, select one or more of the contacts to whom you want to send a message. Right-click, and choose Compose.